Thursday, April 15, 2010


Researchers are a step closer to making Viagra for women. Once made available, men everywhere will complain of migrane headaches.

A teenager in In Iowa,Elizabeth Rasmuson designed her prom dress from gum wrappers. The dress was described as cool and winter fresh.

Larry King's 7th wife, Shawn Southwick has filed for divorce amid allegations that the 76 year old cheated on her with her your sister. Damn you Viagra!

Police are reporting that they are now using cars as mobile meth labs. Police can often spot the drivers since they usualy have missing teeth. But it's a bit more challenging in the South where that's the norm.

A poll shows that 90% of Tea Party members believe that the country is headed in the wrong direction. The other 10 % are working hard to make sure we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment