Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sorry for skipping 3-30-10

Been Feeling kinda crappy these last few days and so I will take off for a few days to Utah. I'm leaving in several hours. No I'm not a mormon. NO I am not into polygomy and NO I'm not into the Utah Jazz. I will try to continue the daily monologues from there. It will be good to breathe real air. Having been raised in Los Angeles, God knows my lungs are F-----d. Keep visting the site. I will update it shortly. Also, check out the archives on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kuddos on the not being Mormon and not being a Utah Jazz fan! lol I know you wrote this back in March but just came across it now, so I thought I'd post a response. Sometimes, change of scenery can do the body and mind a whole lot of good! Kind of like re-charging your emotions and taking a step back to see thea clearer picture. Hopefully, this was the case with your little trip.

    ReplyDelete