Saturday, January 29, 2011
Smash and Pass Survey- Complete and pass to 4!
My man at Thank,Q for Common Sense (http://thankq4commonsense.blogspot.com/) included me in his survey and I in turn will pass this to 4 other bloggers. I have chosen Belle from Tales of a Loser, Yvonne from Writing my Life Away, Morgan from The Adorkable Ditz, and Shady Del Knight from http://shadydell.blogspot.com/. Participation is voluntary but I'm taking part because I'l always a party pooper when it comes to activities on blogland. I have yet to post some awards I've received. See!. Here are the Questions:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I don't have pets. I'm not including bed bugs. They came but were uninvited. Besides, I don't take them out for walks
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To not be socially ackward around strangers.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I can't stand two faced people, unless they are conjoined twins then it's not their fault.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest in a cleaning detergent that kills the .1 of the germs that the other detergents never kill.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Seeing the humor in tragedy.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. What is your bedtime routine?
LOL if only you knew. It's neurotic. First, when I get home I start by reading a blog about the killings that are happening in Mexico because of the drug cartels. Then I'll watch t.v and keep up with sports and MMA fighters. Then I surf the internet while listening to Pandora. Before bedtime I'll drink green tea and take a shot of raw garlic.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I met her at a bar. I drew a picture of the star of David on a napkin and told her that was my name. Get It? My name is Israel and the nation of Israel uses the star of David? I was drunk but it made her laugh. Later I spilled beer and I apologised. BTW this story is 100 true.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Mitch Hedgberg brainstorming his jokes.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Using my eyes. That question was poorly worded.
12. What’s your fear?
It used to be that I would need to get institutionalized in a mental health facility. Now my fear is that I would get an anxiety attack that would kill me.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
I don't eat that much junk food but I would love to visit space.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Give me the cash!
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I grunt and tell myself that I wish I could sleep some more. It's always painful.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Mickhail named after two chess players. Mickhail Tal and Mickhail Botvinnik
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Memories are forever.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Beef Lula or Chicken Kebab with hummous. I swear I was an Arab in my past life.
Pass these questions along!