Monday, January 24, 2011

1-24-11



Rapper Flava Flav is opening a fried chicken restaurant in Iowa. I know one thing for sure. He will not be late for the grand opening.

Mean Girls 2 is set to debut on January 23rd. I can't wait to see Nancy Pelosi and Meg Whitman on the big screen.

Two people were shot dead outside of a Walmart store in the state of Washington after one man began shooting at a police officer. Good thing for the cop it wasn't Target.

Big Ben Roethlisberger of the Pittsburgh Steelers was physical and vicious as he pounded and pounded away at will. Now the New Jork Jets know how that drunk girl felt.

Fitness guru Jack LaLanne has died at 96 years old. Let the "Jack in the Box" jokes begin.

A 33 year old nurse who worked in an Oklahoma hospice has lost her license for 20 years for having sex with a terminally ill married man. She came and he went.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure the rapper guy WILL be there! The nurse joke is hilarious. My daughter is a nurse and she could have had lots of sex at work, although the patients were usually over 80 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW I love the Mean Girls joke....Nancy Pelosi and Meg Whitman would be great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nerd! I got all excited reading about the Mean Girls 2 and then I read the punch line! haha Funneh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD

    Wow those are really good jokes. Jack in the Box, gotta tell my Running coach that one!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just going to your blog for all of my news now! I learned so many new things I had no clue about. For instance, Jack LaLanne. I wonder if my grandmother knows about this one. She's always talking about Jack LaLanne.

    You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete