Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is this thing on - The art exhibit featuring stand up comedians



Last week I attended an art exhibit in Hollywood entitled "Is this thing On?" It was off of Melrose acrosss the street from Pink's Hot Dogs. The art was amazing and I was excited to attend it because it featured two mediums that I enjoy: Paintings and Stand Up Comedy. This piece above was part of that exhibit. Below are some of the pieces that I photographed. Throughout the week, I will post other pieces. I hope you experience the same joy I did seeing the art for the first time. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Fun idea - and of course Comedy is an art too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the paintings are in style with the comedy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great experience! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are pretty rad. The Arclight in Hollywood has an awesome cinema themed art exhibit on display also.

    did you feast at PINKS after? Haven't been there in a while.

    ReplyDelete