Monday, November 22, 2010

11-22-10



Pope Benedict XVI has relaxed his stance on condom use. That's not surprising for decades he's been good at covering up.

TSA is out of control. I just flew in and got an intrusive patdown. When he was done he asked me if we were just friends?

The FDA has ordered that the pain medications Darvon and Darvocet be taken off the shelves. That hurts.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows had the fifth biggest opening in film history. The biggest opening in film history? Kim Kardashian's sex tape.

The FDA has approved a second trial of human embryonic stem cells to test cells in people with a progressive form of blindness. Scientists believe that if the trials are successful,referees may finally make the correct calls.

Justin Bieber was the big winner at the American Music Awards. The most commonly heard phrase that night was "Leave it to Bieber"

12 comments:

  1. I actually look forward to airport patdowns. Recently I turned proactive and booked my favorite TSA associate Timothy for a full body cavity search every Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wonder how many catholics have been anti-family planning in private as well as public. More fun with the news, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blindness one. Or maybe refs just have an account on the Cayman Islands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, buddy. You just made my crappy Monday morning much much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leave it to bieber is pretty funny, only no one his age will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What makes the Beiber joke funnier is that none of his fans will get it! lol Thanks for making me laugh on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost killed myself when Bieber won the second time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Gnetch -ahahaha! me too!!! ok maybe not that extreme, but i did throw up in mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bieber can go to the dam seriously. Yay for rubbers, protect those innocent, irresistible boys from the pope's disease. LOL.

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a flight in a few weeks that I don't look forward to because of the TSA. I don't appreciate being man-handled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Copyboy- Thanx for that.

    Denise- I think you are right about that.

    Quincy- You know when you get there they will have their hands full.

    Autumn- You are so welcome. It's my pleasure.

    Mutterer- Many that claim to have family values are so dam hateful it's scary.

    ReplyDelete