Saturday, June 26, 2010

6-26-10

Millitary progress is being made in the war on Afghanistan thanks to the intelligence cooperation between the C.I.A, FBI , and Rolling Stone Magazine.

Congress is poised to pass the toughest overhaul of the nation's financial regulatory system. The bill we be known as the Vuvuzela Act because it's just noise to everyone and it wont affect the outcome of the game.

Toyota is recalling 17,000 of its 2010 Lexus hybrids because The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said that they failed to meet its fuel leakage standard in a test that involves rotating the vehicle after crashing it. Toyota said it will no longer consult BP engineers for car design.

It turns out that Snoop Dog and Willie Nelson are friends and in fact they may have a joint concert and by joint I mean together.

LeBron James is set to release his own line of headphones. The sound quality is amazing as it has no ring.

3 comments:

  1. The Lebron Joke is brilliant!
    How is the performing going?
    I've been thinking of putting together five minutes and hitting an open mike night out here in Phoenix? It's been two decades since I've been done stand up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lagging big time. I've been writing so much that I have lost my balls to perform live but that wont last too long, I do have alot of material to work with. I just need to memorize and tweek here and there. I say you do it! Let's motivate each other to hit the open mikes. There was a club in Anaheim that changed owners and it had an open mike 1 X a week. Put together 5 minutes and if you like, I can help you. If you don't need my help that's ok too but at the bare minimum we should encourage each other. You can do it. You're smart and insightful so it shouldn't take you too long to get 5 min. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh! Good crack with the 'Vuvuzela Act'!

    ReplyDelete