Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winning Caption " They call me the redneck Flava Flav. Would you like your grass raked?"



Congratulations to the Tsarista from http://thetsaritsasez.com/. She made the Flava Flav connection with the clock and that was actually the first thing that crossed my mind so I chuckled loudest with her caption. However, all the submissions were funny and creative. Tsarista holla back at me with your address and wait an eternity for your prize. I promise it will arrive. Ask my previous two winners: Gnetch and Belle.

5 comments:

  1. I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA WIN THAT SHIT! That flav line made me piss my leggings...I WISH I THOUGHT OF THAT SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Tarista! Really great caption. Any yes, I did get my prize. We watched the Bob Newhard video and loved it. Love the book also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Thank you! I'll email you my address :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Redneck Flav, that's funny stuff...
    #167 Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, i knew that entry was going to win! contratulations tsaritsa!

    ReplyDelete