Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fellow blogger writes a book check out the video promo below

Remember books? Those square artifacts with papers stuck between two hard covers. Well, William Snyder has written one of them and it promises to be entertaining. The cool thing about the production and distribution of it is that he did it all by himself. The book is called "The eight fingered criminal's son" and it is a collection of true stories. The title alone does it for me. William Snyder the self-proclaimed #167 dad has some room to move up in the rankings. It begins with the purchase of this book. Who knows, when the royalties come in, he may become the #166 dad. I'm being optimistic. Get the book. Tom Jones not included.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it when bloggers get published. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IZ! THANK YOU FOR THE PLUG!
    I owe you one - big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I respect what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete