Friday, January 18, 2013

The Jokes are back! 1-18-2013

It's been a while since I've posted jokes mainly because my life feels like a giant punchline but the recent headlines made it too tempting to ignore and if you cant laugh at life what can you laugh at? Enjoy

Did you hear about this football player from Notre Dame, Manti Te'o who fell in love with am imaginary person? It's crazy what Mormonism will have you believe. Yes, he is Mormon)

 In an interview with Oprah, Lance Armstrong did little to rehabilitate his image by appearing smug and mean. But I'm not one to bust his ball.

 A same-sex Army wife was denied membership into a Walmart club for military spouses in North Carolina. Had they been a straight couple in sweatpants showing butt crack...

 Michael J. Fox had harsh words for Taylor Swift, warning her that she needs to stay away from his son. Upon hearing of their relationship, he was shaken up.

 The body of a lottery winner will be exhumed because his death is being investigated as a homicide. And also to look at the guy with the worst change of luck.

 I can't wait to see this years biggest horror flick, "Mama". It's a frightening tale of a lady that constantly reminds you of your weight gain and bad life decisions.

5 comments:

  1. I see you are as sharp and politically incorrect as ever, Israel! I don't get Lance Armstrong. What good is winning if it isn't real then lying for years then telling the truth and then mad at people for being harsh with you. Sheesh. God bless, Israel. I was away for awhile myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You're back! I agree with Belle, you're as sharp as ever! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denied entry into Walmart?
    I think they were doing them a favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Al! Good to see you're back, Iz! Lance Armstrong jokes are extremely funny right now, too! I hope to catch you on the show soon!

    ReplyDelete