Sunday, February 17, 2013

How do we celebrate my mom's 60th?


It was my mom's 60th b-day so how did we celebrate? By doing the Harlem Shake (see video below). It was so much fun. The kid in a Spider Man outfit is my nephew. My mom is the lady on the left wearing a green dress. The guys on the background are my cousins and my brother in law. My cousins,sisters aunts and friends were all there to make this a special night. I made a fool of myself dancing with a monkey but tequila will make you do crazy things.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! It looked so fun!!! Spider-Man was totally into it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Hope your mom had a blast! Spidey was all IN! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really very crazy family,,i like all of the characters of your family..
      JOB SEARCH

      Delete